- What are the office hours?
We open Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We close from 1-2 PM for lunch.
- Is there free parking available?
Yes, we have free parking at the back of the office.
- What types of insurance do you accept?
We accept most of PPO and Medicare insurance. We do not accept Medi-Cal or Medi-Cal HMO.
- Do you accept HMO insurance?
Yes, we do. We accept Aetna, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Care1st, Health Net, Humana, Inter Valley Health Plan, Scan Health Plan, UnitedHealthcare AARP, Easy Choice Health Plan and Molina Healthcare via HealthCare Partners Medical Group.
- Is there an age limit for patients to be seen at your practice?
Yes, we see patients 18 years old and above.
- Do you accept new patients?
Yes, we do.
- Do you open on Saturday?
Yes, we open Saturday by appointment only.
- What languages do you and your staff speak?
We speak Mandarin, Spanish, Burmese, Vietnamese and Cantonese.
- What should I bring when I come as a new patient?
Please fill out the three forms from Patient Registration section and print out the forms. Then bring the forms with your insurance card and any medications you are taking.
- Do you accept walk-ins?
We prefer you to make an appointment instead of walk-ins.